We believe that our growth and success is completely tied to our employees and are always looking for talented and motivated
people to join our team.
If you would like to submit your resume for following
positions, please forward your cover letter and resume to the Human Resources by email
* This role is needed for our Burlington location and Florida location individually.
The primary role of the Sales Manager is to drive new sales. This function is required to grow new revenue; retain existing accounts by presenting solutions and service offerings. Working with senior management, and strategic planning are a key part of this role. This role collects market information and customer feedback to find new profitable revenue streams for the company. A thorough understanding and knowledge of the market and the company’s competitive landscape are keys to success.
Develop Sales Funnel
- Identify potential customers, and the decision makers within the organization.
- Research and build relationships with new customers.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to meet company’s growth plans.
- Present solutions that resonate with the customer’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Plan and coordinate implementation of business plans and penetration of new markets.
- Drives organic growth with existing customers.
- Work with technical staff and other internal functions to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external meetings.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling and researching suitable targets.
- Identify opportunities for marketing campaigns and services that lead to increased sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Track weekly progress reports in CRM system, forecast revenue, and implement countermeasures to meet business plan.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Proven track record of growing revenue through lead generation and updating CRM.
- Customer engagement and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership in sales function.
Education and Training
- BA or BS Degree (Sales, Marketing, Engineering or equivalent) or substantial equivalent business experience required.
Knowledge and Experience
- Sales experience and successful track record in signing new customers.
- Electronic Contract Manufacturing knowledge is preferred.