If you would like to apply for following positions, please forward your cover letter and resume to the Human Resources by email
- Manage purchasing, planning activities and select suppliers for best cost, quality, delivery and service.
- Ensure materials are purchased to quoted pricing, manage suppliers to meet company production targets, schedules and cost targets.
- Manage Purchasing Bonded Inventory programs, shared MRP Forecast programs.
- Perform other work as assigned by manager.
- Experience in Electronics Contract Manufacturing is preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including experience using ERP software packages, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must have advanced knowledge in Excel: Pivot Tables, V Lookup, and Macro Formulas.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
Education / Competence
- Basic purchasing procedures, quoting procedures, quality management concepts.
- Electronic components, such as resistors, capacitors, diodes, PCBs, etc.
- Supply chain management skills, inventory control principles, MRP/ERP concepts.
Follow written and verbal instructions, make basic arithmetic computations, establish effective business and working relationships, read, understand, and use various cataloging systems, compare information and recognize discrepancies, prepare reports and keep accurate records.
Job Types: full-time, permanent